Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More things you can't bring on planes

I guess that headline is a little misleading. I am changing it to "more things you can't do on a plane" Why didn't I really change the headline you ask? Well, because you really can't do anything on a plane anyway. You can't shoot guns. You can't practice knife throwing. And you definitely can't knit! My one consolation was that you could still engage in sexual activities in the romantic setting of the lavatory. And then i heard that some planes have beds in first class! Eureka! There still was a way to pass the time on an airplane.

But Japanese airlines have to take all the fun out of flying. SEX-the aptly named hyperlink

First, what do they expect people to do on these beds anyway? The only reason I see for adding them is the first place is to facilitate to the needs of the mile-high club members. Secondly, how are going to people fly? How are they going to entertain themselves within the confines of an airplane without have rampant sex!?

I don't know. What is this world coming to? I blame the terrorists

No comments: