Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shut up Truth.com

What the heck is truth.com. I tell you! It is stupid! Granted I have never been to truth.com but I have seen my fair share of truth commercials. Oh believe me I have... and for the life of me I can't see what their point is.

I know what they are saying. Smoking is evil! Smoking company's is evil! And if you smoke you will die and that makes smoking company happy! We get it! So what do they expect us to do?! I am sure the website would tell us all about what they want the feeble minded lemmings who fall victim to their commercials to do, but i refuse to be a feeble minded lemming! I am a strong willed bull in a proverbial china shop of their bias anti-smoking opinions! I will smash their ideas like a little bitty tea cup!

And maybe they do have some good points but do they have to be such douche bags and pull such lame publicity stunts. I doubt their authenticity. On average, 100% of people who don't smoke don't have the balls to do something that requires balls. Despite the media's best efforts to destroy my independent thought, I still think people who smoke are more bad ass then non-smokers.

Consider! Rambo was a bad-ass. Rambo purposefully put himself in life-threatening situations. He knew he could die! But yet he persisted and triumphed! What is so different between Rambo and smokers then? The way I see it, nothing!

So lift up your glass and light up for the bad asses of the new millennium... Smokers!

No comments: